Starcraft II

The only way to keep your kids (and you) at home and away from criminal activities.
AntiHidden

Starcraft II

Post by AntiHidden »

Ah yes, the sequel to Blizzard's Epic Starcraft has finally come out. Though a while ago.

Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty
for the mere price of around $60 with varying levels of taxes added onto that value offers the gamer a 30+ mission campaign, set after the events of Brood War, centered around the travails of James "Jimmy" Raynor and his epic quest to do what is right. More of the cryptic Xel Naga race is revealed, and the protoss-zerg hybrids first revealed by Samir Duran in a secret mission in the first game have been introduced.

2 expansions are promised by Blizzard, each offering a campaign to form and complete a trilogy, with Heart of the Swarm and another expansion centered around the Protoss race.

New units have been implemented, and old units replaced as all 3 units race to out-evolve or out-tech their advesaries and allies. This means new tactics now merge and compete against old tactics. BattleNet is given a major boost with a robust and sophisticated matchmaking and skill tiering system.

All this and MORE. : D
Steam ID - Takadekadaka
BNET ID - Takadekadaka
Friend Code - 849

STATS: Total: 31W 28L
1V1 Gold League 5W 5L
2V2 Gold League 13W 8L
3V3 Silver League 8W 8L
4V4 Bronze League 5W 7L
Pictor

Re: Starcraft II

Post by Pictor »

I got in 1v1 gold league upon placement. Too lazy to win any further matches though.

Zerg gets harder and harder to play as you climb the ladder... because then people start knowing how to counter dumb strats, and then you actually have to get crafty.

Muliplayer vs is much more fun anyway, imo. Cheesier than kraft dinner.
AntiHidden

Post by AntiHidden »

I actually haven't played much zerg. There's a lot more protoss players I face than terran, and then those are more numerous than zerg players.

1v1 admittedly Im not very good, I'm really only good at early game strats with cannon and zealot rushing. I really only win because of mistakes on the enemy's side, or sometimes dumb luck. If I don't win from a rush, I win from a base race.

Team leagues though, I still rush to try and put numbers in our favor, or at least give my team mates a head start. Late game I tank for my allies units by sending my zealot/stalker/immo mix to absorb the fire until my allies can push through with their final tier units.
Steam ID - Takadekadaka
BNET ID - Takadekadaka
Friend Code - 849

1V1 Gold League 5W 5L
2V2 Gold League 13W 8L
3V3 Silver League 8W 8L
4V4 Bronze League 5W 7L
Pictor

Post by Pictor »

1v1 zerg I six pool.

And if that don't work, I gg, because my mid-late game sucks ass.
AntiHidden

Post by AntiHidden »

We should play sometime then : P

You ARE in the North America region for BNET right? BNET info is in my sig.
Steam ID - Takadekadaka
BNET ID - Takadekadaka
Friend Code - 849

1V1 Gold League 5W 5L
2V2 Gold League 13W 8L
3V3 Silver League 8W 8L
4V4 Bronze League 5W 7L
Pictor

Post by Pictor »

bnet ID is Pictor, and yes I'm in NA.