What did you do today?

Make whatever noise you want to.
AYC

Re: What did you do today?

Post by AYC »

Paso's birthday!

Somehow I managed amidst final papers and studying for exams this week, so it's... not exceptionally amazing or awesome. I must apologize. ; A ;

I guess it's not particularly fancy or unexpected either?

(Not that M can eat cake or anything.)
Pasonia

Post by Pasonia »

Man, isn't it going to be YOUR birthday too Alicia?

I must say, I would have liked that last pic a million times if that were a Facebook post or something... XD
Pictor

Post by Pictor »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PASONIA!!

Let's see where that cake came from, shall we?!

This is not all of it! There's more coming! I just wanted to do a quick one while the day's still here!
SavviG

Post by SavviG »

Happy birthday Paso!
Sorry for the lateness! X3

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AYC! :3

Have a nice birthday to the both of you!
Make a awesome wish!
Last edited by SavviG on Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Twitter SavviMaple
Sentrovasi

Post by Sentrovasi »

Happy birthday, Paso and AYC!

Sorry about not noticing your birthday earlier, Paso, but then I wouldn't have any way of knowing haha. Hope you're having a great year and stuff; it's started already! You always seem to have stuff going on, so that's great. I almost didn't catch AYC's either, but that's mostly cos I don't use Facebook much anyway.

Anyway, happy birthday to AYC as well! May this year bring you better-than-expected results in your examinations, and a whole load of not-having-to-think-about it. And might I take a moment to say that all that art is awesome XD

===

And since I'm posting in this thread, I might as well go on-topic; my father just finished throwing a tantrum at me because I didn't spend a long time reading through the budget plan he'd written for my trip to the UK (largely because I already knew everything that was in it) and so he's sulking in his room right now after shouting for a bit :S Hopefully it won't last because there were some issues I brought up shortly before he began shouting at me that really needed to be looked at (he kept dismissing them because he firmly believed I hadn't read it yet). But that's the drama that can come with going overseas for three years, I suppose.

I'm still lurking on the forums, just haven't worked up the motivation to post anything. I'm completely up-to-date on everything that's been going on, no worries (LN-wise), but at this point I can't get myself to feel like it'll be worth the effort writing the characters in. I've had a few times where I'll be doing something and suddenly have a brilliant idea of a post to write up, but I get bogged down thinking about how I'd have to coordinate a lot of things to pull it off, and how it would differ greatly from the current pace of the story. That and I have the feeling everyone else has their own plans, which I know will either be messed up by mine, or will mess mine up. It's the difficulty of having more than one primary causal catalyst, I believe. Ah well, c'est la free-form collaborative fiction, as they say in France. I'll be leaving on the 25th, at which point I suppose my muse will press-gang me into writing something just for some sense of familiarity.

By the way, Pictor, I see what you did there :P
Pictor

Post by Pictor »

Happy Birthday, AYC!

I've gotta apologize, though! Your Birthday present still isn't ready, even though I'm working as hard and as fast as I can! I actually planned it to be a joint gift for both AYC and Paso together, but it looks like I'm gonna be late for both at this rate... :oops:

But I'll definitely get it done! Just hold on to those...

... Wait a minute. What's this?

It looks like... a RANDOM EVENT is happening?!?!

=====
=====
=====
=====
=====
=====
=====
=====
=====
=====
=====
=====
=====
=====
=====
=====
=====

=====
=====
=====
=====
=====
=====
=====
=====
=====
=====
=====
=====
=====
=====
=====
=====
=====

=====

Yea, another quick one to tie the second Birthday over! But this still isn't the actual gift!

Just keep hanging in there. I'm still chuggin'!
marcien

Post by marcien »

happy birthday to AYC and pasonia!!!

what a slew of nice arts. i usually draw for birthdays, but i have no life now, so ehehehehe.

if you don't know what to write sent, just pester pictor or paso on IM? they are the ones with stuff lined up. the rest of us are, as singaporeans say lepaking around. not really doing anything.
[img]http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/1452/assignment23.jpg[/img]
Pasonia

Post by Pasonia »

When I looked at the post I made for MJ some hours ago, I didn't think of it that way.

But then I realised that short was easily one of the most descriptive shorts I've ever written. Like, whatever I needed, was there, no more, no less.

Man, I wish I could write more posts like that...
Pictor

Post by Pictor »

I bought apple flavored gum.

It was one of those cool sporty kinds with the awesome-looking packages that are supposed to make you feel badass when you whip them out to offer people.

But then I realized apple flavored gum is probably the gayest flavor you can buy. It smells really friggin' strong too. Why the hell did I get this?
marcien

Post by marcien »

uuuuuu......... i tried really hard.

spent long long hours. over 5 hours.

i still can't get the image resizer thing to work. on top of that, mountainloads of 403 Forbidden errors popping out of nowhere god knows why trying to install ReIMG modifies my .htaccess to make it block everyone.

i gonna go to bed.
Pasonia

Post by Pasonia »

You've worked hard! Please rest well, martia!
SavviG

Post by SavviG »

What a night, came back from watching Resident Evil: Retribution.

After seeing it, I believe the story scripting is given to monkeys. Film, oh god, there are some annoying bits that you'd wish never pop up again and again like I have trouble remembering shit like 5 minutes ago. Action, sure, lots, kinda like the previous movie. If you're rather see action and don't care for story, sure, it'll be good. If you play the games and love them, then this movie ain't for you.

Rumour has it Paul W. will direct a Monster Hunter movie. Not that it had a story to begin with, but the story Paul W. Andy is gonna give it, I don't think its gonnna be promising. :/

/rant
Twitter SavviMaple
Pictor

Post by Pictor »

I'm evading a ban.

So bad.
Pasonia

Post by Pasonia »

Pictor

Post by Pictor »

Pasonia wrote:AYC, apparently I found this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dU4lYcN6 ... ure=fvwrel
Ai found this? She must spend too much time on youtube.
AYC

Post by AYC »

The best way to get people to stare at you with awe-inspired eyes is to walk around on a windy day with a bandaid pasted on the side of your forehead. Nothing like a bunch of people marveling with appreciation at the awesome battle scar that had been lying cleverly hidden under your bangs on a chilly day.

.. What? What do you mean they were only staring at me like a weirdo? Wha - oh.

Maybe they really weren't fooled into thinking it was a battle scar. ; A ;
SavviG

Post by SavviG »

AYC wrote:The best way to get people to stare at you with awe-inspired eyes is to walk around on a windy day with a bandaid pasted on the side of your forehead. Nothing like a bunch of people marveling with appreciation at the awesome battle scar that had been lying cleverly hidden under your bangs on a chilly day.

.. What? What do you mean they were only staring at me like a weirdo? Wha - oh.

Maybe they really weren't fooled into thinking it was a battle scar. ; A ;
Ouchy, how'd you get it? Did you headbutt somebody in the wrong place? :P

Speaking of a chilly day, I went for a walk. Against the chilly winds, my ears froze (it hurts)
(O__O)
Twitter SavviMaple
marcien

Post by marcien »

it stopped being dry season and started being wet weather autumn. raining almost every day.

i made a new friend here, a local with a car (SCORE!). he was very sweet. i was in school, doing work, chatting with him, and then he asked "would you like a ride back home" and i'm like why i always go back myself by walking and he says "it's raining". i go and check and boy he's right, it is indeed raining. so i accepted his offer and he came to drive me back.
AntiHidden

Post by AntiHidden »

Well yesterday I managed to meet up with Martia and score her some deals on some luggage, then gave her a tour of my university.

Today...played at the volleyball game with a detachment from the marching band and witnessed UW demolish Cal in 3 sets. It was fun because we decided to dress in costumes - one person wore a gumby suit and got airtime on TV for a minute dancing to gangnam style when it came on xD

Now...for homework. Not.
Steam ID - Takadekadaka
BNET ID - Takadekadaka
Friend Code - 849

STATS: Total: 31W 28L
1V1 Gold League 5W 5L
2V2 Gold League 13W 8L
3V3 Silver League 8W 8L
4V4 Bronze League 5W 7L
Pictor

Post by Pictor »

Today I realized that if it were not for cheap morning coffee, there'd have been another campus shooting committed by an Asian guy very long ago.