Dread Drastic

Discuss and share your art work.
Pictor

Dread Drastic

Post by Pictor »

Inspired by the P4U trailer. Complimentary Music.
================================================================================
Two worlds... one of Mystery, the other of Might and Magic! Never meant to meet. But now...
They Clash!
... In the one-and only inter-dimensional battle game show, DREAD DRASTIC, where the winning prize is bragging rights, and the loser has their world destroyed!

Hosted by none other than yours truly, the master of slipspace and the god of entertainment: Chaos Demon Neral!!

Without further ado, let's introduce this century's unlucky contestants!

IN THE BLUE CORNER...

The dynamic duo leading the charge...

Immovable Princess of Nothing, Mirto!
"*Sigh*... What is it this time? Aliens? Time Travellers? Sliders? "
And the Unemployed Go-atee Genius... Martin Chang!
"Hah! Guess I'll have to do overtime to school some sorry punks!"
As for their team...

His words cut as deep as any sword! Packing heat with sneers and jeers, the Samurai of Cynicism... Mad Hooder!
"Tch. Twice the worlds, twice the idiots, twice the work to make fun of them all."
--

What's black and blue and can't catch a break? He's the harbinger of ham, the champion of cheese! The Misfortunate Monster Knight... Phantom Jacket!
"Today's special: the knuckle-end of my fist! So, who's the first to get served?!"
--

Part-time security guard, all-time goody two-shoes! Let's hear it for the 100% Concentrated Jack-of-all-Trades... Randall Kayne!
"Sorry. I'm not on duty, but if you're going to cause trouble, I'll have to ask you to leave."
--

Reading hearts and then melting them! The little bird who'll ignite your heated desires! Let's give a warm welcome to our beloved Saccharine Shockwave Sophia!!
"Ah! Everyone, please, n-no fighting~!"
--

It's a bird! It's a plane! Streaking across the skies like a friendly neighborhood comet without a hint of femininity, the spectacularly amazing Runaway Super-Wannabe... Lanette Hindfell!
"An extra-dimensional threat? Sweet! About time we had one of those!"
--

And now... IN THE RED CORNER...

The commanding pair...

Cerberus Queen of Post Traumatic Stress... Kaori Inoue!
"Alright you worms! None of you die on me, or I'll kill ya, got that?!"
And the Tactical Winner of Bread and Battles... Akitsuki Oodama!
"Hardly even child's play. I can see right through you."
Following up, the rest of the red squadron...

Hailing from the most untidy workshop on his planet, a muscle-headed grease monkey with an eye for both lug nuts and ladies! Give it up for the Harem-Seeking Handyman... Xavier Elliot!
"*Whistle~* Another world, huh? Don't worry, there's always enough of Xell to go around."
--

Striking from the shadows, the shinobi who has perfect aim with both throwing stars and punch lines! Putting the sass in assassin... the Ninja of Non-Silence, Seth!
"That's it? A bunch of punks and ghosts? Heh. They don't make targets like they used to."
--

Weighing in at a lifetime's measure of unadulterated emotional issues, this ex-guinea pig's bad side is one you'll never want to see! He's rough, he's tough, he's the rapid-fire Anarch of the Dark... Shiba Furuyami!!
"A new enemy? JERRY, patch it through. Tell them it's already taken care of."
--

Here comes the storm! From wearing rags to washing them, she'll wipe the deck with you, then swab you off it! The Literally Lethal Lady of Lighting... Lena Kotsworth!
"Nobody move! I'm classified as a natural disaster, and I'm not afraid to use me!"
--

Underestimate her, and that hair won't be the only red you'll see! She's a 24/7 warrior with no time for nonsense or reading the mood! The Crimson Berserker in Uniform... Furumi Satoshi!!
"Mission accepted. I'll put them out of their misery."
--

Four Operators, ten Fighters, it's a no holds barred, winner-take-all clash of the titans! The winner walks away with their heads held high, and the loser doesn't walk away at all!

All of this, only on DREAD DRASTIC!!
Ladies and gentlemen, you won't want to miss this one!
marcien

Re: Dread Drastic

Post by marcien »

i know i shld be noticing all the other things that are awesome about this, but my first thought was falksjlkaglaSAFDJAK is tHAT GENDERBENT MAKOTO. (then i realise it was just his arms folded)

and new battle costume for lanette!!
[img]http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/1452/assignment23.jpg[/img]